Hi. I’m Dr. Mark, and I’ve been practicing chiropractic in the Michiana area for over 20 years. In that time, many of you and your loved ones have become like family, and it is my mission to provide you with the kind of care a family member would give you.
I practice chiropractic in a very traditional way, meaning with my hands only, without the help of expensive equipment or programs that require thousands of dollars and months of your time. I’m not here to impress you with fancy bells and whistles. I’m here to help you as quickly and as inexpensively as possible.
We offer discounts for multiple visits should you require them, and we have a family fee as well so everyone in your immediate family can enjoy good health and a better quality of life along with you.
The only way to really know if our office is right for you is to come and see us.
We offer an introductory special for new patients of $79 which covers your initial consultation, a chiropractic spinal examination, and 2 spinal adjustments.
So call us today and give us a chance to make your life better. Appointments are required for your first visit. 574-674-6762
Thanks! We hope to see you soon!
Articles by Dr. Mark
- 7 activities to avoid when your lower back hurts.
- How to prevent back pain at home.
- How to reduce lower back pain during pregnancy.
- Why your back keeps going out and 5 things you can do about it.
- 5 ways to maintain spinal health as you age.
- Are chiropractors real doctors?
- What is my chiropractor feeling in my spine?
- What is that cracking sound during a chiropractic adjustment?
- Is my back pain an emergency or should I consult a chiropractor?
- 8 sources of inflammation you might be missing.